“Express” eggs sweetly cuddled
- Cut a wedge of white lengthwise off each egg so as to leave the yolk is visible
- Bake potato with skin
- Cut potato in half lengthwise. Remove pulp, leaving a solid bottom to form a shell
- Add butter, milk and parsley to pulp, mash until fluffy and add seasoning to taste
- Distribute the mixture evenly in each potato skin and push one egg in the middle of each, yolk facing up.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and pass under the grill for a few minutes
- Decorate with chives and surround with vegetables according to following suggestions
VARIATION : You can substitute butter and milk by adding truffle oil and a touch of grated ginger, which compliment egg and cheese admirably.