Enriched oatmeal with "OVOFLO" and cranberries
- Bring water and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan, on high heat.
- Whisk together the OVOFLO (eggs), 50 ml (¼ cup) milk and vanilla in a medium size bowl.
- Pour into boiling water; reduce heat at medium – low.
- Add oats and let simmer until desired thickness, approximately 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally while checking that the mixture does not stick to bottom of pan.
- Divide into serving bowls; add milk, cranberries and brown sugar.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
NOTE : You can substitute dried cranberries by raisins, dried apricots, dates…